Thursday, January 17, 2008

I cannot believe I have created this thing

So here I am...finally on the blog scene however I am no blogger. After trolling the blogs of my favorite artists' blogs daily..begging for updates, I figured that I should bring something to the table as well. having the artistic ability of an elliptic 3yr old that suffers from ADD with occasional outbursts of turrets I realized that my strength lay in the written word.

So here is what I am gonna do. I am gonna resurrect an old serial adventure I wrote back on Yahoo 360. I hope you all enjoy it but i'ts more of an experiment for myself to actually commit to my writing and stay writing...we'll see how it goes.

4 comments:

Grinder said...

Welcome to the blogging world RDots.

And don't forget to have fun with it, so your readers can have fun too.

I will be clicking in every now and then. : )

RDot said...

Thanks for the Love! please do check in and invite ya friends..we can have a party....

K. Simpson said...

I created one when i was in high school but i don't know what i did with it.

Jezza said...

Good Grief!!! I had no idea you had a blog Rdot. I just thought you followed erotic art.
I can't believe I went this long without knowing this.
I have a lot of reading to catch up on.